Day 22 Prayer Focus – THANKSGIVING & PRAISE. Ex 15:1-2 …”I will sing to the LORD, For He has triumphed gloriously! The horse and its rider He has thrown into the sea! The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father’s God, and I will exalt Him.
For those of you who started your fast at sundown on the first, your fast will end at sundown today. I am adding this one last prayer point because I believe we should always end with thanksgiving and praise. Whether a situation has turned out the way we want it to our not, God is worthy of Praise. He is always at work for our good! When He answers our prayers the way we want him to, we praise Him. When, in His wisdom, He delays the answer, or denies our requests, it is always for our good and we praise Him. I have found in my life that if my prayer is delayed in coming or if His answer is no, it is ALWAYS because He has something better for me. It is always proper to take a stance of Thanksgiving and Praise!
- Thank Him for His faithfulness in our lives, our church and in our nation.
- Thank Him for His promises – they are yes and amen in Christ!
- Thank Him for His perfect timing.
- Thank Him for His supernatural provision to us in this hour – He has promised us everything we need for life and godliness.
- Thank Him for your family and church.
- Thank Him for His divine protection in every circumstance.
- Thank Him for our nation and for His promised destiny that will be fulfilled.
- Continue throughout the day today in an atmosphere of Praise. Gratitude sets the stage for the miraculous.
- Declare: The Lord is good and His faithfulness endures to ALL generations!